Friday, July 11, 2008

In love with Alex Turner.

Whoaa. akhir2 ini gw makin jatuh cinta sama alex turner. gw ngedalemin lagi lirik2nya, dan WHOAAAA! i wanna make lyrics like that, but I can't!

dibawah ini ada cuplikan2 lirik yang dia buat, dari last shadow puppets dan arctic monkeys. hahaha.

song: The Age of The Understatement
" And my fingers scratch at my hair
Before my mind can get too reckless
The idea of seeing you here
Is enough to make the sweat grow cold"

song: I Don't Like You Anymore
" I don't like you anymore
And fallen for the phone again
Enticed me for a second time today
Only for me to realize the same"

song: Standing Next to Me
" I hope you understand
And your love is standing next to me
Is standing next to me" (oke lirik ini kejem banget. gw di posisi you-nya. hahaha)

song: only ones who knows
" When there's memories to be made
And I hope you're holding hands by new year's eve
They made it far too easy to believe
That true romance can't be achieved these days
And even if somehow they could have shown you the place you wanted
Well I'm sure you could have made it that bit better on your own
You are the only ones who know"

ATTENTIOOOONNN! Untuk lagu only ones who knows, you HAVE to listen the whole song. uhhh itu ampe sekarang lagu yang ga bosen2nya gw dengerin. haduhhhhhh mana suaranya alex bikin kleper2 pula. huhuuu.

hmm untuk lirik2 lainnya menyusul yaa. hehehe. lagi agak males ngeblog nih hehe.

Alex Turner is a true poet genius!
bahkan ada website yang mengatakan arctic monkeys adalah street poets going to the music world. hihihhi.

love arctic monkeys so bad.
and last shadow puppets too

No comments: