Thursday, June 19, 2008

stupid (love) poems

recently, i am getting totttttaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyy bored. and when I do, I usually do something unexpected. I just wrote what I think, on blogs, or on my scrapbook. This is my blog, and in my scrapbook I usually write poems. Yeah, poems. My poems might not (it is not) good, but well please read it haha :p since recently I am in love, so my poems are mostly all love poems :p it sounded silly, somehow. and then my grammar is a total Fail. ahha. please read and (hopefully) enjoy!



p.s.: these poems are total cheesy



----



Everyday Enchantment



your smile enchants me, enchants me so much

it brought me flying, it drove me dying

your face enchants me, enchants me so much,

I can't take my eyes off of it, even a little bit.

your words enchants me, enchants me so much,

till make my heart lit, and I can stand forever hearing it.

your heart enchants me, enchants me so much,

so extravagantly noble, so marvelously lovable.


Oh boy, I love your smile,

I love your face, I love your words

I love your heart, I love your hairdo

I love your eyes, I love your jokes

I love your everything

I just simply love you

Because your smile enchants me,

your face enchants me,

your words enchants me,

your heart enchants me,

you enchant me


13 June 2008, 23:13 am

----


For one another (?)


if I were a little child,

you will be that candy on the top shelves.

then if I were a mannequine,

I guess you'll be the big ballyhoo on the rooftops

if I were a papparazzi,

you will absolutely be the big famous celebrity

if I were a blank paper,

I want you to be the pen and write me a story

if I were a caterpillar, slimy and ugly,

you will be the butterfly I want to be

if I were an amateur tennis player,

you will be the Wimbledon trophy, and the podium beside Maria Sharapova's

if I were a stupid student,

you will be Albert Einstein's theory of relativity.

a question pops out,

why can't I reach you? you're so sweet, as sweet as candy, but super unreachable

another pops out,

why would you be here, hurting me, becoming so talkable and seeable, such as the huge ballyhoo, looked by the stupid mannequine?

one another pops out,

thoughts this time, not questions.

i am somehow obsessed to you or what, until i get to disturbs you just to know you're doing well.

i am somewhat want you to be here, tell me a story, and hey, make me laugh!

i am somewhat envy you to be this perfect

i am somewhat being silly, i just realized, to ever think i can love you

i am somewhat being sooooo blind, i can't understand you, but I must. because I want to

i am, again, envy you, dazed by you, loving you, to be this perfect


19 June 2008 9:34 am


---


more stupid (love)poems coming up! haha

No comments: