Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another stupid (love) poems, pt. III or IV, I forget hahah

err im back. and my love atmosphere is like all around me. and my stupid love poems are back as well. and here it goes
------

Twilight
ordinary- of a common everyday kind
you describe yourself as an ordinary
heck yeah, an ordinary guy with super extraordinary things ; which makes me fell upon you
i have torn holes of my heart for you;
and shreds from my brain;
reasons for irrational and not logical things i did
your smile, that exactly tantalizing smile of yours
and your grins, grimace, every single thing your face express;
that is not my term of extraordinary,
trust me just this once – you are the opposite of the ordinary

*last line is taken from twilight by stephenie meyer
Cahya, Thursday, 18 September 2008, 9.37 PM
---------

If I Were Together
If I were together, my stomach'll grow butterflies
If I were together, all you'll see in my eyes are skies
If I were together, I'll tell the world I'm proud and show them off my boyfie
If I were together, I wish I'd never wake up from my dream, ever, ever.

(Puisi di atas terinspirasi oleh one of my best friend, Andreaaa. thanks sis!)
Cahya, Thursday,18 September 2008, 9.40 PM

No comments: